Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dhirendra Singh <dh...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/03 05:53:52 UTC

count of number of producers and consumers in a kafka cluster

Hi All,
does kafka have any metrics for count of number of producers and consumers
connected to a kafka cluster and any given time ?

Thanks,
Dhirendra.

Re: count of number of producers and consumers in a kafka cluster

Posted by Dhirendra Singh <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luke,
The purpose of the count is to know how many producers and consumers and
connected at any given time and it is not crossing any threshold.
A bad client can open many connections affecting all others.

Thanks,
Dhirendra.

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dhirendra,