Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Buddy Lee Haystack <ha...@email.rentzone.org> on 2000/08/19 02:48:31 UTC

new mod_perl site (www.rentzone.org)

Recently ported an 8 year old dos based program of mine [buy-rent.exe] to mod_perl. It was so fast & stable that I gave my site [www.rentzone.org] a Total Open Source makeover. Linux, Apache with mod_perl & DBI connected to a PostgreSQL Database - life is good.

It previously used NT, IIS, ColdFusion & MS Access, and required constant maintenance. I'd like to thank all the people on the mod_perl mailing list who helped me convert to this awe inspiring solution!

Dominick Millevoi
---Buddy Lee Haystack is just an alias ;-)