Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Kevin A. Burton" <bu...@newsmonster.org> on 2004/02/04 01:57:55 UTC

Jakarta commons karma and passwd reset.

I've been trying to get my passwd reset for my burton@apache.org account
for the last week now.  Rumor has it that I can just email
root@apache.org but that seems to be an alias for /dev/null

I forgot the passwd for that account and I've since lost my ssh keys...

Whatever verification you want to do for my account is fine... call my
cell if you want ;)  Need a DNA sample?  You got it!

I also need access to the commons sandbox...

Anyway... Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

--

Please reply using PGP:

    http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc

    Dean in 2004! - http://blog.deanforamerica.com/

GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4  DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D

Re: Jakarta commons karma and passwd reset.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I suspect the excuse is that root's been busy with all the email virus.

The infrastructure@apache.org mail list is where you can get this solved,
they're meant to be handling root-like tasks. Sandbox access should be
pretty easy to get [just ask on commons-dev mailing list] once you have
your password sorted out again.

Hen