Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org> on 2017/04/10 03:24:52 UTC

April Board report

Below is the initial version I've checked in to SVN for the Board meeting.
Please let me know if you see any mistakes or improvements to be made.

-------

The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

Stratos and Abdera moved to the Attic in the last quarter.

Concurrent with this report, I am resigning as VP for the Attic. Jan
Iversen has volunteered to take over, and the Attic PMC has voted
to encourage the board to accept Jan's offer.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 21 PMC members.
 - Jan Iversen was added to the PMC on Wed Mar 15 2017

## Mailing list activity:

 - general@attic.apache.org:
    - 35 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: