Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Maik77 <ma...@arcor.de> on 2008/02/08 08:59:21 UTC

Re: [trinidad] action method from tr:commandLink not called

Hi,

I am using seam, and that is really not the problem.
After searching around, I think it is a scope-problem. I hope I'll find time
to try out...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
or orchestra

On Feb 9, 2008 10:44 AM, Maik77 <ma...@arcor.de> wrote:

> Problem: The scope of the backingbean (request).
> Solution: With seam I can use conversations to solve this problem. (I think
> without seam you can use <t:saveState value="#{yourBean}"/>)
>

> Maik77 wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using seam, and that is really not the problem.
> > After searching around, I think it is a scope-problem. I hope I'll find
> > time to try out...
> >

> > Andrew Robinson-5 wrote:
> >>
> >> #{treeModelAdapter.showInTree(kategorie)} doesn't look like valid EL
> >> to me, unless you are using something like a seam EL resolver. Was
> >> this something added in JSF 1.2 or are you using another 3rd party
> >> library for this?
> >>
> >> To my knowlege, the action listener should simply be a pointer to the
> >> method that is implemented as "public void x(ActionEvent evt)"

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [trinidad] action method from tr:commandLink not called

Posted by Maik77 <ma...@arcor.de>.
Problem: The scope of the backingbean (request).
Solution: With seam I can use conversations to solve this problem. (I Think
withot seam you can use <t:saveState value="#{yourBean}"/>)