Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2020/01/28 06:39:56 UTC

Next round of releases…

Jeff brought up yesterday on #cassandra-dev the need for a round of releases, because of CASSANDRA-15400.

Does anyone object, or knows of anything in the works that needs to go into the next releases of 2.2, 3.0, 3.11, or trunk?

regards,
Mick

Re: Next round of releases…

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.

> I think there is also an issue with 3.0.19+ which prevents starting up
> Cassandra on Windows at all, thus ideally some sort of fix in that area
> would be nice to be included as well.

The ticket is CASSANDRA-15426, and we'll wait til a fix is in.

RE: Next round of releases…

Posted by "Steinmaurer, Thomas" <th...@dynatrace.com>.
I think there is also an issue with 3.0.19+ which prevents starting up Cassandra on Windows at all, thus ideally some sort of fix in that area would be nice to be included as well.

Regards,
Thomas

Jeff brought up yesterday on #cassandra-dev the need for a round of releases, because of CASSANDRA-15400.

Does anyone object, or knows of anything in the works that needs to go into the next releases of 2.2, 3.0, 3.11, or trunk?

regards,
Mick

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: Next round of releases…

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.
> Jeff brought up yesterday on #cassandra-dev the need for a round of
> releases, because of CASSANDRA-15400.
>
> Does anyone object, or knows of anything in the works that needs to go
> into the next releases of 2.2, 3.0, 3.11, or trunk?

I'll start the release process over the next few hours. Speak up if there's anything.