Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/04/27 02:37:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committers: Zhiwei Peng

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Zhiwei
Peng to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Zhiwei has been contributing to Calcite for a while, racking up an
impressive 20 pull requests, in particular, doing a lot of work to
improve RexSimplify.

Zhiwei, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers: Zhiwei Peng

Posted by Vineet G <vg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhiwei!

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhiwei!

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Zhiwei!

Posted by Yuzhao Chen <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Zhiwei!

Posted by Hongze Zhang <no...@126.com>.
Congratulations, Zhiwei!

Posted by wmy7ymw <wm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhiwei!

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Congratulations Zhiwei!

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Congrats Zhiwei!

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <h....@alibaba-inc.com>.
Congratulations, Zhiwei!

Thanks ~
Haisheng Yuan
发件人:Francis Chuang<fr...@apache.org>
日 期:2019年04月27日 10:37:11
收件人:<de...@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:[ANNOUNCE] New committers: Zhiwei Peng