Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Atanas Alexandrov <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 11:34:12 UTC

examination of the correctness the username / password

Hallo,
can somebody tell me, in which file is defined the examination of the
correctness the username / password

thanks in advance

Re: examination of the correctness the username / password

Posted by Atanas Alexandrov <si...@gmail.com>.
thank you very much :)

On 5/24/06, Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> wrote:

> Atanas Alexandrov wrote:
> > Hallo,
> > can somebody tell me, in which file is defined the examination of the
> > correctness the username / password
>
> org.apache.lenya.ac.User.authenticate(String)
>
> The implementation is in AbstractUser, or in a subclass resp.
>
> HTH,
>
> -- Andreas
>

> --
> Andreas Hartmann
> Wyona Inc.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya
> http://www.wyona.com                      http://lenya.apache.org
> andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Една е истината свята, че сме левскари и в червата!

Re: examination of the correctness the username / password

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.