Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Liu, Dongqi" <Li...@divinvest.com> on 2002/02/08 22:04:55 UTC

Exception : No Suitable JDBC Driver Found, when running Tomcat 4 .0 as NT service with JDK1.3.1_01

Hi all,

I used jk_nt_service to install tomcat as a NT service. However, when I
start the
service, I got an Exception complaining No Suitable Driver Found. However,
when
I start tomcat from the command line, everything works fine. My JDBC driver
is
loaded successfully by Tomcat when running as a NT service, however, the
next
thing I know is the "no suitable driver found" exception.

I even attempted to include the JDBC driver(IBM DB2 driver, db2java.jar) as
part
of the classpath in wrapper.properties, and it doesn't help,

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Thanks,

-dongqi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
----------------------
This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual
and/or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
and/or attachments that are privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this transmission
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, duplication or the taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission by someone
other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly
prohibited.  If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please
notify the sender by replying immediately to this transmission and
destroy the transmission.  Thank you.
(MSWPR1/ODpt)