Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/18 21:56:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Jonathan Hung

Hi all,

I am very glad to announce that Jonathan Hung was voted by the PMC as a
Hadoop committer.
Please join me to congratulate Jonathan with this well deserved status!

Thanks,
--Konstantin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Jonathan Hung

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jonathan!

Best,

Yufei

Posted by Ganesh Ananthakrishnan <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

  On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Konstantin Shvachko<sh...@gmail.com> wrote:   Hi all,

Posted by Zhe Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jonathan!

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 3:15 PM Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Congratulations Jonathan, keep up the great work!
>
> Thanks
> +Vinod
>
> > On May 18, 2018, at 2:56 PM, Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am very glad to announce that Jonathan Hung was voted by the PMC as a
> > Hadoop committer.
> > Please join me to congratulate Jonathan with this well deserved status!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --Konstantin

Zhe Zhang
Apache Hadoop Committer
http://zhe-thoughts.github.io/about/ | @oldcap

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Jonathan Hung

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.