Posted to user@poi.apache.org by An Nguyen Thanh Khanh <nt...@tma.com.vn> on 2008/01/07 08:16:42 UTC

POI in client -server

Dear all,

I have a servlet, which use POI to update excel, in server. When client
sends request to server, this servlet is started.

Can POI HSSF update excel file in client side?

Re: POI in client -server

Posted by Tahir Akhtar <ta...@spectrum-tech.com>.
Yes, As long as your client is can invoke Java. This includes:
1. Java Applications
2. Java Applets
3. Other programming languages that have bridges for invoking Java code.