Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Scott Anderson <sa...@airvana.com> on 2008/06/05 22:00:21 UTC

Bounded fetch limit

I've seen the setFetchLimit(int) method, but I'm wondering if there's a
way to set a starting row as well, short of using a SQLTemplate or the
like.

Re: Bounded fetch limit

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@puregumption.com>.
I don't think there's an existing jira; I'll create one. :)

Robert

Re: Bounded fetch limit

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: Bounded fetch limit

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@puregumption.com>.
Oh, that would be nice. I found myself pining for this feature recently.
Any word on when?

Robert

Re: Bounded fetch limit

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.