Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Holger Grandy <Ho...@bmw-carit.de> on 2011/01/31 12:33:43 UTC

Etch Mailing Lists

Hello Etch-*

I have the suspicion that our mailing lists (esp. the private list) are somehow not working
correctly for me. Sent mails are not delivered. Since Michael and me now already started with
maintaining the Etch website and other stuff, I think it would be good to be able to moderate
the Etch Mailing Lists too.

Is it possible to get administration privileges for those lists? Should I file an INFRA Jira?
Is it needed that a mentor signs this off? Maybe a mentor can add us directly to the Admin List?

Thanks!
Holger

Re: Etch Mailing Lists

Posted by Holger Grandy <ho...@googlemail.com>.
Mail sent to infrastructure@. Thanks Martijn for the quick reply!

Holger

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
<Ho...@bmw-carit.de> wrote:
> I think it would be good to be able to moderate
> the Etch Mailing Lists too.

Great!

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
private lists work, but new addresses require moderation. you keep
changing email addresses!

scott out