Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Per Abich <pe...@catenic.com> on 2005/07/26 15:28:22 UTC

generated Cruisecontrol.xml

We have just moved to Subversion, and now I am trying to keep my
Cruisecontrol running. Problem is, that we have also upgraded maven to
the 1.0.2 version and updated the scm and cruisecontrol-plugins to the
latest versions as to get best support for SVN.

Now I discovered an change of behavior which seems not documented at all...

Before, the Projectname in the generated cuisecontrol was the
Projectname from the POM, now it is the Artifactname. This is not a big
Problem, but I wonder why this happend?

Best Regards

Per Abich

Re: generated Cruisecontrol.xml

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Don't recall exactly, but I believe there was some issues with
generating crusecontrol.xml and if you had multiple tagged/branched
versions of your project, then they conflicted.  Also might have been
to use a more Maven "standard" name.

Eric