Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by zack1403 <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/09 00:24:12 UTC

Re: T5.1.0.5, XMLInputFactory class cast exception

I have this same issue when I try to redeploy my app in Tomcat 6.  If you try
to redeploy a war file in Tomcat without restarting the server this
exception occurs.  It is really annoying to restart each time I deploy.
Anyone found a workaround for this?

Zack