Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com> on 2005/01/20 23:25:52 UTC

Load values from database in a selection List [Newbie question]

I'm really newbie in Cocoon.

I'm using:

Tomcat 2.0.5
Java 1.4.2
Cocoon 2.1.6
PostgreSQL
ojb/jdo

I'm trying to load a Collection into a selectionList.

I can insert records in the database.

Somebody can give some light to achieve this?

Thank for your help.

Re: Load values from database in a selection List [Newbie question]

Posted by Jorge Dávila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.
Thanks for your help. I will read the documentation "again".

:-)

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@tu-clausthal.de>.