Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by joseph <jo...@arssoftware.com> on 2015/01/23 08:20:02 UTC

Disabling the HBase table

Hi ,

We are using HBase 0.94.15-cdh4.7 and Hadoop version 2.0.0-cdh 4.7

We are using a small cluster 4 servers.

We are also creating tables with presplit .We are using bucket ID to
presplit the tables .We are dealing with time series data .Our row key with
format of bucketID_reverstimestamp_ID. We  inserts data using the java API.
We are inserting  9 lakh records per minute to this table.

Problem is that our table is disabling  while inserting data. Note that this
is not occurring in every day .Sometimes this issue pop up

Regards,

Joseph

Re: Disabling the HBase table

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.