Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David Dixon-Peugh <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/08 19:18:15 UTC

Introduction

I'm David Dixon-Peugh, and I am working on the
Quilt coverage tool (over on SourceForge.)

As part of the Quilt project, I wrote most of
the "Graph2" project which is in the sandbox.
Also, I'm a heavy user of the BCEL project, and
am involved in a small way on the Maven project.

Just thought I'd introduce myself officially on
this list before I start commiting stuff to the
sandbox.

DDP