Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 23:16:18 UTC

blackberry10 merge begun

before the merge future/master merge happens, I'm pulling in all the
redirected pull requests https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/pulls

and tracking the progress here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3382#comment-13656385

Re: blackberry10 merge begun

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
looks like I pushed from the wrong branch. Not allowed to rewind, fixing
this now.

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Higgins <bh...@blackberry.com>.

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.