Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/12 16:35:13 UTC

heads-up: disruptive checkin

My latest checkin (1859158) changes the build so that it requires the
latest version of Ant (1.10.6). Please update your Ant version accordingly.

Apologies for the disruption,

-Rick

Re: heads-up: disruptive checkin

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that confirmation, Davide. It looks like the latest Jenkins
build succeeded, so I'm cautiously hopeful that the Ant version has been
updated across our Jenkins infrastructure.

Posted by Davide Grandi <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
Ing. Davide Grandi
email  : davide.grandi@mclink.it

Re: heads-up: disruptive checkin

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 5/14/19 5:51 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up, Rick.
>
> Seems like this might be causing problems with our Jenkins builds,
> which seem to be running Ant 1.10.5?
>
> Do we need to ask infra if they can update Ant?
Already done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18367. INFRA
says that they just updated the Ant version, but that is not what the
Jenkins builds testify. Maybe it takes a while for this change to
percolate through the infrastructure.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the heads-up, Rick.