Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohammad Arshad <ar...@apache.org> on 2022/05/07 08:01:19 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.1 candidate 1

This is a bug fix release candidate for 3.7.1. It contains 64 fixes.

The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310801&version=12350030

*** Please download, test and vote by Monday, 09 May, 2022, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.7.1-rc1/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezookeeper-1076

The release candidate tag in git to be voted upon: release-3.7.1-1
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/release-3.7.1-1

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

The staging version of the website is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.7.1-rc1/website/index.html

Should we release this candidate?

Thanks Regards
-Arshad

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.1 candidate 1

Posted by Mohammad Arshad <ar...@apache.org>.
I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 4 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Patrick Hunt...(binding)
- Szalay-Bekő Máté...(binding)
- Enrico Olivelli...(binding)
- Mohammad Arshad

There are no disapproving votes.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great release !

Thanks Regards
-Arshad

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.1 candidate 1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)