Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Dmitry <re...@list.ru> on 2015/08/11 16:51:55 UTC

external data storage in Marmotta

Hello,

Does Marmotta support external storages (apart from mysql y postrgess)?
I see that Sesame is used and Sesame has pluggable system to work with
different storages and formats.

Thank you.

D.

Re: external data storage in Marmotta

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
RDF in the main data model in Linked Data, and what Marmotta mainly manages
using Sesame.

If you also need to support other non-RDF format, take a look to the simple
approach adopted by LDP: http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#ldpnr Marmotta provides
a simple file-based storage solution for those non-RDF resources, but it
could be extended.

--
e: sergio.fernandez@redlink.co
w: http://redlink.co