Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 14:14:09 UTC

Re: maven-compiler-plugin does not exist or no valid version could be found

This does not go into the <reporting> section though.

It just goes into the plugins section like:

        <plugins>

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>${compiler.version}</source>
                    <target>${compiler.version}</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---