Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chawla, Yogesh" <yo...@hpsglobal.com> on 2003/11/20 10:36:58 UTC

RE: URGENT :: Disable enter key in HTML:FORM by using onKeyPress function

Hi,

Have handled this in another manner in the meanwhile :
Have used this function onkeypress() inside the <html:text> where it is
supported instead of at form level.
Thanks Sergey for your response too ! Will also try that implementation.

Regards.