Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Erik Kaellgren <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/03 16:01:34 UTC

NullPointerException is in the method toString() in the PortletURL instance

I have a problem when using PortletURL to intercommunicate between portlets.
I store every PortletURL for each portlet in the PortletSession
(APPLICATION_SCOPE); i.e. page1, portUrl1, page2, portletUrl2 etc.
Normally it works fine, but sometimes I get a NullPointerException.
The NullPointerException is in the method toString() in the PortletURL instance.
So the PortletURL instance itself in the PortletSession is not null ( yes, I do
check).
It sounds like a bug, but...
Any ideas?

Cheers