Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gucko Gucko <gu...@googlemail.com> on 2013/06/12 20:39:20 UTC

Remove/Filter emails from a TokenStream?

Hello all,

is there a filter I can use to remove emails from a TokenStream?

so far I'm using this to remove numbers, URls, and I would like to remove
emails too:

Tokenizer tokenizer = new UAX29URLEmailTokenizer(Version.LUCENE_43,

  new StringReader(text));

  Set<String> stopTypes = new HashSet<String>();

 stopTypes.add("<URL>");

 stopTypes.add("<NUM>");

  TokenStream stream = new TypeTokenFilter(true, tokenizer, stopTypes);

 stream = new StandardFilter( Version.LUCENE_43, stream );

 stream = new LowerCaseFilter(Version.LUCENE_43, stream);

Thanks a million!

Best

Re: Remove/Filter emails from a TokenStream?

Posted by Gucko Gucko <gu...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,

I figured out how to solve this. I just added stopTypes.add("<EMAIL>");