Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/02/09 03:16:11 UTC

[CI] Setup on Bamboo

Hi all,

I was talking to Justin Stepka over at Attlassian today while he twisted
my arm :) and hooked us up with a Bamboo setup for ApacheDS.  Thanks to
him we can get our code tested with integration tests on this server.

Take a look it's over here:

   http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/APACHE-DS

I think it will build our stuff if there has been a repo change in last
180 seconds.

Alex

Re: [CI] Setup on Bamboo

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.

> Give ApacheDs some Bamboo and change ApacheDS logo from a tree to a bamboo
> forest ;)

That's a good idea. :)

With Confluence, Jira and now Bamboo, Atlassian definitely make very good
softwares... Impressive tools...

Re: [CI] Setup on Bamboo

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Why do we bother using Continuum (which btw can't handle svn:externals ...).

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [CI] Setup on Bamboo

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Re: [CI] Setup on Bamboo

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Wow, this is great!

--
Ersin

Re: [CI] Setup on Bamboo

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.
Nice!!

--- Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was talking to Justin Stepka over at Attlassian
> today while he twisted
> my arm :) and hooked us up with a Bamboo setup for
> ApacheDS.  Thanks to
> him we can get our code tested with integration
> tests on this server.
>
> Take a look it's over here:

http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/APACHE-DS

> I think it will build our stuff if there has been a
> repo change in last
> 180 seconds.
>
> Alex
> > begin:vcard
> fn:Alex Karasulu
> n:Karasulu;Alex
> org:Apache Software Foundation;Apache Directory
> adr:;;1005 N. Marsh Wind Way;Ponte Vedra
> ;FL;32082;USA
> email;internet:akarasulu@apache.org
> title:Member, V.P.
> tel;work:(904) 791-2766
> tel;fax:(904) 808-4789
> tel;home:(904) 808-4789
> tel;cell:(904) 315-4901
> note;quoted-printable:AIM: alexokarasulu=0D=0A=
> 	MSN: aok123@bellsouth.net=0D=0A=
> 	Yahoo!: alexkarasulu=0D=0A=
> 	IRC: aok=0D=0A=
> 	PGP ID: 1024D/4E1370F8 BBCC E8D8 8756 2D51 C3D4
> 014A 3662 F96F 4E13 70F8=0D=0A=
>
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> url:http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu
> version:2.1