Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2013/03/21 01:33:34 UTC

Re: Help on Hadoop wiki page

Hi Robin,

Moving this to common-dev as thats the right list to send this to. Can
you pass us your Apache Hadoop Wiki user ID so we can add you in as a
contributor and you can edit this in yourself (and make any other
contributions as well)?

--
Harsh J

Re: Help on Hadoop wiki page

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Robin, I've added your ID into the contributor's group. You should
be able to make the edits yourself now - please go ahead.

--
Harsh J