Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Yury Ruchin <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 16:06:14 UTC

Automatic preferred replica election

Hello,

A while back, I saw mentioning about making preferred replica election
automatic. It would be really nice to have cluster balance restoring
automatically. Is this work on the roadmap? Any chance it will be included
into 0.8.2? 0.9?

Thanks,
Yury

Re: Automatic preferred replica election

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.
Neha,
      I am interested in picking it up. Assigining JIRA to myself.
Thanks,
Harsha

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.