Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com> on 2017/09/22 14:38:24 UTC

"All major browsers" to support W3C payment request API

I'm not sure how many developers using OFbiz on the back end will be
interested in this, but here is the link.

https://www.w3.org/blog/wpwg/2017/09/14/payment-request-api-now-being-implemented-in-all-major-browsers-advances-on-the-recommendation-track/

Re: "All major browsers" to support W3C payment request API

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 22/09/2017 à 16:38, Todd Thorner a écrit :
> I'm not sure how many developers using OFbiz on the back end will be interested in this, but here is the link.
>

> https://www.w3.org/blog/wpwg/2017/09/14/payment-request-api-now-being-implemented-in-all-major-browsers-advances-on-the-recommendation-track/

That's surely interesting, thanks Todd to let us know

jaques