Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael Sokolov <ms...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/19 21:02:08 UTC

feature branches

Hi, can someone point me to how-to for feature branches? Recently,
Hoss said branches must be named starting jira/, but I'm not familiar
with this convention. Is it written down somewhere? If we follow that,
can we use github to coordinate PR's against a feature branch among
multiple developers?

-Mike

Re: feature branches

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.