Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Heinrich Götzger <He...@exploding-systems.de> on 2004/01/13 11:44:44 UTC

Questions on Chainsaw v2

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for questions concerning chainsaw
v2, but since it has been talked about here erlier I assume, that it isn't
too wrong.

I have two points concerning the detail pane.

1. If I uncheck the checkbox in the content menu it disappears, which is
as expected. But if I check the 'Show Detail Pane' it is almost hidden in
the very botton of the frame and I have to move the upper border higher to
get a view on the content of the detail pane. Is this by purpose?

2. There seems to be a wrong timeformat string for the row time in the
Detail Pane, it shows the minute at the place where I would expect the
month.
Besides, I guess, it should read 'Time' instead of 'TIme', shouldn't it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

kind regards

Heinrich