Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Edwards <te...@civica.com.au> on 2003/10/27 23:47:44 UTC

Problems building 2.1.2

Good Morning People,
I downloaded the latest release (version 2.1.2) last night and tried to
build the war file but it returned the following error:
"C:\cocoon-2.1.2\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\javascript\JavaScriptInterpreter.java:198:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setOptimizationLevel (int)
location: class org.mozilla.javascript.tools.debugger.Main
            db.setOptimizationLevel(OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL);"
Does anyone have any clue as to what I'm missing?
Thanks for your help.

Tony

Re: Problems building 2.1.2

Posted by Tony Edwards <te...@civica.com.au>.