Posted to community@apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/10/30 01:39:14 UTC

[OT] ApacheCon 2002 lodging

Anyone interested in sharing a room for ApacheCon at the Alexis Park
Resort?  I've booked a double-occupancy room, but at $119/night I
wouldn't mind sharing the cost.  Snoring danger is nil (uh, unless
I've had _way_ too much to drink, and then it creeps up into the
'possible' range).

http://apachecon.com/2002/US/html/travel.html
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: [OT] ApacheCon 2002 lodging

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
I have a  room that will have space as well...

david
Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
Yes, I believe I have one too (room that is w/2 beds). I will also have
wheels - possibly even attached to a motor vehicle.

Chuck

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.

   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/