Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2008/11/19 21:38:18 UTC

Abdera is now a Top Level Apache Project

The ASF Board met today and unanimously approved our request to become
a new top level Apache project.  The actual infrastructure level move
will happen in the near future, but for now I just wanted to give
everyone the good news.

-garrett

Re: Abdera is now a Top Level Apache Project

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
we need some kind of cool logo so we can make some shirts and hats :-)

- James

Posted by David Primmer <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:42 PM, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now can we pop the corks and pass around the glasses? :-)

By all means, enjoy ;-)

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Congratulations!

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/

Re: Abdera is now a Top Level Apache Project

Posted by Amit Surana <am...@gmail.com>.
One Tshirt for me too :)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:59 PM, David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Great! good news! I want an abdera tshirt right now!
>
> I'm going to talk with one of the designers in my company and I send you
> some sketches XD.
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Chiradip Narayan Mandal <
> chiradip.mandal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulation all to make it possible .. Long live abdera!!!! ;)
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Jun Yang <jy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations!
> > >
> > > Jun

> become

> --
> David Calavera
> http://www.thinkincode.net

Amit M Surana

http://blog.suranaamit.com/
http://foss.suranaamit.com
GMF: http://gmfdoc.suranaamit.com/

Re: Abdera is now a Top Level Apache Project

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: Abdera is now a Top Level Apache Project

Posted by Chiradip Narayan Mandal <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Yang <jy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!