Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Olivier Vanekem <ol...@yucom.be> on 2001/04/07 10:49:39 UTC

Oracle OCI and Xerces

Hello all,

We have a strange problem in an application that we write on a Sun Solaris
(2.6) in C++ (Workshop 5.0) that connects to Oracle (8.1.6). We use Oracle
Call Interface as API to connect to Oracle. It seems that the code runs fine
with Xerces without Oracle and it runs fine with Oracle without Xerces. But
as soon as we do an OCIInitialize(..) call, the next time we use a
DOM_Element variable it crashes with a SIGSEGV.

Anyone already encountered this behavior ?

Olivier

RE: Oracle OCI and Xerces

Posted by Olivier Vanekem <ol...@yucom.be>.
sorry forget that it was my fault...