Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org> on 2019/07/03 15:00:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Version has been increased but analysis detected no changes (WAS: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.2.2)

Forking.

thanks for noticing this. No, I don't think we need to expose the package
(in the future) and I'm not sure where the version increase is coming from
since the config of maven-bundle-plugin does not export it. And there's no
package-info.json. So either a misconfiguration (likely) or a bug?

- Andrei

Re: [DISCUSS] Version has been increased but analysis detected no changes (WAS: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.2.2)

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2019-07-03 at 17:00 +0200, Andrei Dulvac wrote:
> Forking.
>
> thanks for noticing this. No, I don't think we need to expose the
> package
> (in the future) and I'm not sure where the version increase is coming
> from
> since the config of maven-bundle-plugin does not export it. And
> there's no
> package-info.json. So either a misconfiguration (likely) or a bug?

The maven-bundle-plugin defaults to the project's version if a package
is exported without a specific version.

Robert

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
So I guess that falls into "misconfiguration" :)
Forgot about the behaviour around "internal"

Thanks!

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,