Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2010/07/09 02:07:07 UTC

Coding Guidelines & Enumerations

Hi all

is there a coding style manual for Thrift contributers?

I was looking for a CodeStyle inside Source, Wiki, etc. and did not
found anything.
e.g.
C++ => boost style, facebook?
Java: http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConvTOC.doc.html
JavaScript: http://javascript.crockford.com/code.html

Another question is...
Why are there no enumaration for protocol and transport types?

Thanks

Roger

Re: Coding Guidelines & Enumerations

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Thanks Bryan!

I like the implicit set of guidelines!
reducing doc stuff and focusing on code.

I've added the Enumeration Topics as a Improvement via JIRA:
	add Enumeration for protocol, transport and server types

Roger

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
Roger -