Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akos <ak...@p92.hu> on 2010/04/15 10:05:07 UTC

PendingMessageLimitStrategy does not work in DurableSubscriptions

Hi,

I try to set some message expiration strategy on my durable subscriptions. I
tried to set the expireMessagesPeriod, but it is working with queues only.
Then I tried the constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy, but the pending queue
is growing endlessly even if I set this prop.

Is it supposed to work in durable subscriptions?
I don't see any code in the DurableTopicSubscription what would handle the
limit strategy, but in the TopicSubscription only.

Thanks!
akos