Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 10:29:45 UTC

Two java files with the same name - SecretManagerAdminMbean.java and SecretManagerAdminMBean.java

Hi all,

There are two files with the same name with a one capital letter different.
Because of this I cannot get a SVN update in Windows.

Regards,
Supun.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: Two java files with the same name - SecretManagerAdminMbean.java and SecretManagerAdminMBean.java

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
Removed the incorrect one ' SecretManagerAdminMbean' ...

Thanks
Indika