Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2005/04/06 12:38:29 UTC

Re: Reminder: 5.5.9 tomorrow

Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is just a reminder that I plan to cut and tag Tomcat version 5.5.9
> tomorrow, Saturday March 26th, at 1400h my time, which is 1900h UTC/GMT.

Any vote planned on 5.5.9 ?

There's no new and better build coming up anytime soon, as some risky
changes have been made in CVS.

Rémy

RE: Reminder: 5.5.9 tomorrow

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@MIT.EDU>.
Hi,

> Any vote planned on 5.5.9 ?
>
> There's no new and better build coming up anytime soon, as some risky
> changes have been made in CVS.

I really like to have TCK results before voting.  But I suppose I've asked
twice already and it's been more than a week, so we might as well have a
vote now (in a separate thread).

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering
Cambridge, MA USA
yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu / yoavs@computer.org