Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 13:34:27 UTC

Issues categorization suggestion

Hi,

I suggest to categorize issues according the level of expertise needed to
solve each one. This will encourage want-to-help\learn but
not-so-experienced-with-drill developers to take a thorough look into
issues not requiring high level of experience with Drill.

What do you think ?

*---------------------*
*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana

Re: Issues categorization suggestion

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
I've seen the "newbie" flag in Drill too. I think Jacques tagged a couple
of issues with that label. We could continue to use that.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Rogers <pr...@mapr.com>.
Great suggestion.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.