Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/10/14 22:30:26 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cellar 2.3.2 release

Hi all,

the vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck, Andreas Pieber
+1 (non binding): Christian Schneider

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, updating Jira, and preparing the
announcement.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB