Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2009/02/10 19:07:52 UTC

[OT] Looking for Apache module-development sidework?

Excuse the off-topic post: With my SpringSource hat on, I'm looking
for someone who has availability this month to be a primary developer
on a module for Apache 2.2... In general terms, it is a "fair use"
module that tracks usage and allows differing levels of access (more
requests, etc...) for different users and groups (eg: a registered
user can request more resources; a public, anonymous user only
a few; a blacklisted user gets dropped on the floor). I can be
more specific to those who have questions ;)

This module will eventually be open-sourced and donated to the ASF.

Email me at my jim.jagielski@springsource.com address if interested...

tia