Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/04 17:55:27 UTC

0.6 Release

Let's get the ball rolling for 0.6 release planning.

On the Java side, I know that there are items we'd like to release from
around end Aug and work is underway to get those items closed out and tested
right now. How would mid-Sept fly for a tentative release date ?

Be good to have other people's thoughts on when a release could be achieved
and what would go into it ?

I'd like to propose a C++-er step forward into the Release Manager role this
time round too. Hold off on the stampede :-)

Regards,
Marnie

Re: 0.6 Release

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Apologies Carl - must've missed that one !

So, is everyone on board with freeze end Aug the into fixing mode ?

This time round it'd also be great to have an idea of the testing being
completed on the various components. I can provide that info from the Java
side (that I know of).

Regards,
Marnie

Re: 0.6 Release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: 0.6 Release

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Marnie McCormack wrote:
> Let's get the ball rolling for 0.6 release planning.
>
> On the Java side, I know that there are items we'd like to release from
> around end Aug and work is underway to get those items closed out and tested
> right now. How would mid-Sept fly for a tentative release date ?
>
> Be good to have other people's thoughts on when a release could be achieved
> and what would go into it ?

I would like to get the high level APIs for c++ and python in. I think
mid-september is workable.