Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi> on 2009/03/19 11:23:22 UTC

Gmail registrations

Folks,

we're getting a real onslaught of gmail spambot registrations on
jspwiki.org, so I put all gmail.com email addresses on the blacklist
until we figure out what can be done (or GMail fixes their captchas).

Harsh, but necessary.

/Janne

Re: Gmail registrations

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
does this call for a UserDatabaseLoginModuleWithCaptchaToPreventSpambotAbuse
requirement ?
Or is there already some Captcha code available in JSPWiki that I'm note
aware of ?

Harry

Re: Gmail registrations

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi>.
> Refusing users registering on jspwiki.org with a GMail email address  ?

Yes.

/Janne

Re: Gmail registrations

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
what does that mean ?
Refusing users registering on jspwiki.org with a GMail email address  ?

(no problem with that, I just saw that I can still login)

regards,