Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by vodoop vodoop <ch...@caramail.com> on 2002/12/22 16:32:44 UTC

SOS plz help meeeee !! Problem with cocoon

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)

Re: SOS plz help meeeee !! Problem with cocoon

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Have a look into the work directory of your container. There you will
find the generated java files. Furthermore you seem to reference
something like "_home._id._gen_make._sender.populateDocument". Is it a
path or a java file? It's not a Cocoon specific problem, but something
with your code. But we can only guess without seeing it. Show the XSP,
which is used in the pipeline.

Joerg