Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tal Lev-Ami <tl...@trivnet.com> on 2002/10/14 21:00:19 UTC

Multiple configuration files

I want to be able to split my configuration files for each sub-application
into multiple files.
To do this I thought about adding support similar to the validator plugin
where a list of configuration files can be given.
Two questions:
1) The default configuration file is taken from a static constant in the
action Servlet instead of the web.xml although the example do set it in the
web.xml. Is there any reason for that?
2) Can anybody think of a problem with that solution or a reason not to do
it this way?

If it sounds OK I will create a patch and submit it.

Tal Lev-Ami
Trivnet Ltd.