Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/12 16:20:38 UTC

QuickAddVariants table too long, collides with Add Variant Products form on right

I switched the position of the <div> containing the "Add Variant Products" form (form name
addVariantsToVirtual) in QuickAddVariants.ftl to below the form selectAllForm. I also put the
selectAllForm form into a <div style="float: left">.

So there are now 2 <div>s instead 1: the 1st <div> floats left and contains the selectAllForm, the
2nd <div> floats right as usual and contains the addVariantsToVirtual form.

This way, if the selectAllForm is not too wide, both forms sit side by side. If not, the
addVariantsToVirtual form gets bumped down the page.

Where do I post patches for review? I don't expect any obligations to merge my work into OFBiz,
though. Just curious about how I could.

Also, I posted a patch on the dev ML. Did anyone receive that? It's just about the time the ML was
migrated. Subject was "Bugfix and enhancement in shopping screen for variant". I didn't receive
any that email back from the ML, so it seems it's lost.

Jonathon

Re: QuickAddVariants table too long, collides with Add Variant Products form on right

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The best is to create Jira issues, just have to register : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ

Jacques