Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Suneel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/24 07:01:41 UTC

How to increase Size of Document in solr

Hello friends,

I am facing a problem during indexing of solr. Indexing successfully working
when data size 300 mb
but now my data size have increased  its around 50 GB when i caching data
its taking 8 hours and after that I found that data have not committed i
have tried 2 time but same issue occurred.

Is this any setting need to be done in solrconfig.xml file to increase
capacity of data or its is any other problem.

Please suggest me this will be very helpful to me.

Thanks & Regards

-----
Suneel Pandey
Sr. Software Developer

Re: How to increase Size of Document in solr

Posted by bing <JS...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, Suneel,

There is a configuration in solrconfig.xml that you might need to look at.
Following I set the limit as 2GB.

    <requestParsers enableRemoteStreaming="true"
multipartUploadLimitInKB="2048000" />

Best Regards,
Bing